Wednesday, January 29, 2014

4.2 Resource Management

“Resource management involves planning, monitoring, and controlling resource support systems and services” (Seels & Richey, 1994, p. 51).

iPads In The Classroom
Edltcy 552 - Research Project

This artifact is a research project. the research project explores using the iPad as an educational resource tool. In this project, I cover planning for iPads in the classroom and determining if they are right for your school. I also cover different software that can be used to monitor and / or control the iPads. The research project ends with ways to incorporate iPads into different parts of the curriculum.

In this research project, I learned ways to plan, monitor, and control tablets in the classroom. From this project, I decided to purchase 6 tablets for my classroom. I could not afford iPads, so I bought Android tablets instead. Before purchasing, I ensured there was a way I could control and monitor the tablets. I found KytePhone to be an excellent tool for monitoring and controlling the tablets.