Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2.1 Print Technologies

“Print technologies are ways to produce or deliver materials, such as books and static visual materials, primarily through mechanical or photographic printing processes” (Seels & Richey, 1994, p. 37).

Got Technology?
Edtech 501 - Bumper Sticker

In this project, I created a static visual graphic that shared some learning and overall impressions about Edtech 501. I chose to create a bumper sticker that promotes the creation and use of a technology use plan. I chose to highlight the need for a technology use plan because I felt my current school would benefit greatly if they had one in place.

Getting Ready For School: Outline
Edtech 506 - Unit Of Instruction Outline

This outline includes detailed information about the static visuals I created for a unit of instruction for Edtech 506. The outline includes detailed information about the visual attributes and each graphics's instructional value to the unit of instruction.

Through creating these artifacts, I am much more confident about creating print materials. I most recently created pamphlets, posters, and handouts for my district's new developmental kindergarten program. Here is the supply list that I created for the kindergarten information night.