Wednesday, January 29, 2014

5.1 Problem Analysis

“Problem analysis involves determining the nature and parameters of the problem by using information-gathering and decision-making strategies” (Seels & Richey, 1994, p. 56).

Technology Use Planning Overview
Edtech 501 - Technology Use Planning Overview

This artifact is an overview of what a technology use plan is and why schools should have one. I discuss some of the problems associated with not having a technology use plan and some of the parameters that are essential to a good technology use plan.

Through creating this planning overview, I realized the importance of having a technology use plan and not just the latest and greatest technology. As I continued to learn more about technology use plans, I came t realize that my school did not have one. I later talk to my school leader and discuss with her the need for a technology use plan.